April Pante Project: The Heavens
03:00 pm - 04:00 pm MDT
The Indian Pueblo Kitchen is currently taking reservations for the April Pante Project, with dinners scheduled for pick up at IPCC and in Santa Fe on 4/17. The Pante Project is a culinary experience of North America from a Tewa Perspective. It is a pre-prepared, Indigenous dinner you order online, pick up curbside, and then join Chef Ray Naranjo (Santa Clara, Odawa) online by video to show you how it was prepared. Participants will be able to see the process of how their meals came together, why the food was selected—and the cultural meaning behind the food.This month’s special meal highlights the heavens through the migration of the duck.
See the April Menu, Reserve your dinner(s), and learn more here.
Enjoy a pre-prepared dinner by Chef Ray Naranjo.
- Reserve online. (Use this form) We are limited to 200 total meals. We will call you back to verify and take payment. Order deadline is 5pm April 9th.
- Pick up contact-free on Sat., 4/17 from 3-4:00PM.
- IPCC: 2401 12th Street NW, 87104 (Use the 12th St. entrance in front of Four Winds Convenience Store, directly across the street from Starbucks. Then, go through the parking lot, around the center to access the north parking lot. The meal pick-up location will be outside the restaurant.) Get Directions
- Cisneros Design Inc: 2904 Rodeo Park Dr E STE 200 Santa Fe, NM 87505 Get Directions
- Watch Video of Chef Ray preparing dinner and sharing interesting information about the meal.
- Eat and enjoy!