The Pante Project
The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is reimagining Pueblo Harvest Restaurant as the Indian Pueblo Kitchen, an innovative teaching kitchen and restaurant centered around Indigenous cuisine education and exploration. Under the inspired leadership of Executive Chef Ray Naranjo (Santa Clara, Odawa), the Indian Pueblo Kitchen will offer guests and students an unforgettable Indigenous food experience. The opening date is contingent on public health mandates for museums and restaurants, but IPCC leadership is hoping for spring of 2021.
In anticipation of our restaurant’s opening, the Indian Pueblo Kitchen is introducing a new concept by Executive Chef Ray Naranjo called the Pante Project!
Enjoy a monthly pre-prepared dinner by Chef Ray Naranjo.
- Reserve online. We will call you back to verify and take payment. (Use the form below)
- Pick up contact-free on Sat., 11/21 from 3-5:00PM at IPCC in Albuquerque (located at
2401 12th Street NW, 87104) or in Santa Fe (location to be determined)
- Watch Video of Chef Ray preparing dinner and sharing interesting information about the meal.
- Eat and enjoy!
- $60 + tax Each Meal
- $5 + tax Optional Cocktail: Michelada (Contains Alcohol. Must be 21 years or older to purchase. Only available to Albuquerque Pickup Location)
- $5 discount for IPCC Members (Not a member? Sign up or renew today!)
- A portion of the proceeds from each meal will benefit IPCC’s Pueblo Relief Fund.
- Reserve now in the form below | Last day to reserve is Wednesday, November 18th by 5pm. EXTENDED TO THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH BY 5PM
The November Pante Project is Sold Out!
Stay tuned for details for the next Pante Project on December 19th!
In the meantime, fill out the form below to register early for the December Pante Project and we will contact you with more details.
Remember there’s a $5 discount for IPCC Members (Not a member? Sign up or renew today!)
A portion of the proceeds from each meal will benefit IPCC’s Pueblo Relief Fund.
The December 19th Pante Project Menu
The Colors of Corn
Color of Corn: Yellow
Salad of Spinach, Sunflower Seeds, & Wild Plums
Agave & Zuni Salt Brined Roasted Turkey
Cactus Fruit Reduction
Caramelized Sweet Corn with Tepary Beans
Roasted Asparagus & Piñon
Roasted Pumpkin & it’s next generation finished with Honey
Part of the proceeds from your Pante Project meal will go to the Pueblo Relief Fund, which was created by the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and All Pueblo Council of Governors in an effort to meet the most critical needs of the Pueblo Nations during the COVID-19 crisis. Now, those needs are once again increasing. Donations to the Pueblo Relief Fund will be used to address supply and service needs of the Pueblos in order to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Any additional contribution you can make is greatly appreciated. Visit PuebloReliefFund.org to donate today. Thank you.