Meeting & Event Space
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected businesses everywhere, including ours at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and Indian Pueblos Marketing, Inc. Due to statewide restrictions designed to help mitigate the spread of the virus, the difficult decision was made to maintain temporary closure of the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, including our Meeting and Event Rentals and Catering. This is a temporary circumstance, and we’re continuing to accept inquiries for bookings in 2021 and beyond at 505-724-3591.
We look forward to providing you unsurpassed hospitality in our unique cultural surroundings again in the coming months. If you had an event booked with us in 2020 and haven’t yet heard from our team, please call 505-724-3591 for more information.
Fans and friends of the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center can continue to support our Mission of preserving and perpetuating Pueblo culture and providing economic opportunities by doing the following:
- Following IPCC on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Following Pueblo Harvest on Facebook and Instagram
- Engaging with our Virtual Culture Guide found at IndianPueblo.org
- Supporting Native American artisans by shopping online at com
- Following Indian Pueblo Store on Facebook and Instagram
- Donating to the Pueblo Relief Fund via org
- Supporting current IPCC digital programming and future in-person programming by donating to the IPCC general fund at https://indianpueblo.org/donate/
- Shopping at the Four Winds ultimate convenience store (located on 12th Street just north of I-40)
- Enjoying delicious food from our Avanyu Plaza tenant restaurants: Sixty-Six Acres, Laguna Burger, and Domino’s
Plan your next gathering at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. With 24,000 square feet of versatile indoor and outdoor spaces that can accommodate anywhere from 12 to 500 guests, our Center is an unexpected, artistic, and inspiring venue for your next meeting, event, or celebration.
Convenient location just minutes from Old Town, Downtown Albuquerque, and Albuquerque International Sunport, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is the perfect location for your gathering.
- Indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet spaces that can accommodate groups as small as 12 and as large as 500
- On-site catering and personalized menu planning from the acclaimed culinary team at Pueblo Harvest
- Rentals available including linen, centerpieces, and AV equipment
- Memorable photo opportunities among our one-of-a-kind collection of murals, art, and pottery
- Complimentary parking for your guests
- Opportunities for experiencing Native American culture, including museum and mural tours, and cultural Native American dance and music performance