Meeting & Event Space
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected businesses everywhere, including ours at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and Indian Pueblos Marketing, Inc. Due to statewide restrictions designed to help mitigate the spread of the virus, the difficult decision was made to maintain temporary closure of the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, including our Meeting and Event Rentals and Catering. This is a temporary circumstance, and we’re continuing to accept inquiries for bookings in 2021 and beyond at 505-724-3509.
We look forward to providing you unsurpassed hospitality in our unique cultural surroundings again in the coming months.
Fans and friends of the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center can continue to support our Mission of preserving and perpetuating Pueblo culture and providing economic opportunities by doing the following:
- Following IPCC on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
- Engaging with our Virtual Culture Guide found at IndianPueblo.org
- Supporting Native American artisans by shopping online at indianpueblostore.com
- Following Indian Pueblo Store on Facebook and Instagram
- Donating to the Pueblo Relief Fund via pueblorelieffund.org
- Supporting current IPCC digital programming and future in-person programming by donating at renewalstartshere.org
- Shopping at the Four Winds ultimate convenience store (located on 12th Street just north of I-40)
- Enjoying delicious food from our Avanyu Plaza tenant restaurants: Sixty-Six Acres, Laguna Burger, and Domino’s
Plan your next gathering at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. With 24,000 square feet of versatile indoor and outdoor spaces that can accommodate anywhere from 5 to 500 guests, our Center is an unexpected, artistic, and inspiring venue for your next meeting, event, or celebration. Contact us about our virtual events too!
Convenient location just minutes from Old Town, Downtown Albuquerque, and Albuquerque International Sunport, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is the perfect location for your gathering.
- Indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet spaces that can accommodate groups as small as 5 and as large as 500
- On-site catering and personalized menu planning from our acclaimed culinary team.
- Rentals available including linen, centerpieces, and AV equipment
- Memorable photo opportunities among our one-of-a-kind collection of murals, art, and pottery
- Complimentary parking for your guests
- Opportunities for experiencing Native American culture, including museum and mural tours, and cultural Native American dance and music performance
- Contact us about our virtual events too!
Want to book the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center for your next meeting or event? Call 505-724-3509
Click and drag in the video to view in any directions of each space!
Silver and Turquoise Ballrooms
Wrapped in Native American artwork, this space cultivates creativity and ingenuity. This ample meeting space is a classic setting for your meetings, trainings, and celebrations. Located across from the restaurant, this space is ideal for a group size 20-120. It comes equipped with state-of-the-art AV equipment, including a drop-down screen, in-room sound system, and LCD projector*. The existing stage provides a focal point for your presentation needs. Contact us to book today! 505-724-3509
Chaco I & II Ballrooms
This fundamental space is fitting for any type of event, from general sessions to wedding receptions. Our main ballroom (Chaco I/II) includes three drop-down screens, overhead projectors, and an AV Tech Booth.* This location is optimal for group sizes from 30-200. Elevate your event by adding in one of our custom décor packages. Contact us to book today! 505-724-3509
Chaco III Ballroom
Chaco III is functional for your breakout meeting, board meeting, or conference office. It is an excellent locale for a group of 10-50, and is equipped with a drop-down screen and LCD Projector.* Contact us to book today! 505-724-3509
Private and Pottery Ballroom
This warm and cozy room is the perfect setting for your networking event, small meeting, or reception. The exquisite pottery wall represents all 19 Pueblos of New Mexico, and adds elegant décor to your event. Located above our restaurant this room is perfect for a group size of 25-100. The private balcony provides breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains. The existing furniture allows for guests to enjoy their cocktail around a glowing fire. Contact us to book today! 505-724-3509
Enjoy the large patio with walls on in the winter and off in the summer. It includes a stage, lighting, dance floor, fireplace, host station, bar, and more! Contact us to book today! 505-724-3509
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center’s Courtyard
Located in the heart of the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, this space offers culture, tradition, and dramatic architecture under a wide New Mexico sky. Surrounded by seven murals illustrating traditional dances, the courtyard is an excellent setting for your outdoor event. The existing dance circle can be used for a traditional Pueblo dance, or your first dance as a wedded couple.
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center’s Sculpture Garden
Contact us to book today! 505-724-3509