Volunteer at the Center
Raffle to Support the IPCC’s Volunteer Program
This beautiful pottery piece is the raffle prize for the September-November Volunteer Raffle. Donated by artists Ed & Char Lewis of Acoma Pueblo, it features butterflies hovering over flowers, which signifies the changing of seasons and the transformation of all people in their various stages of life. It also features many fine line monochrome designs of clouds, mountains and rain.
The raffle runs to December 1st and the proceeds benefit the IPCC Volunteer Program. It’s only $1 per entry, and you can enter at IPCC’s Guest Experience Desk.
Volunteer at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and join a dedicated family of enthusiastic and knowledgeable individuals. Together, our volunteers donate thousands of hours each year to make the center a welcoming and inspiring place to visit.
Experience Native American art, history, and culture firsthand while directly contributing to preserving that heritage. We rely on volunteers in the following areas:
- Tour guides and docents
- Library & Archives
- Education and classroom assistants
- Museum collections management
- Community teaching garden
- Special events staffing
- Marketing and administrative support
Volunteer at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and enjoy the following benefits:
- Unlimited free admission to the museum, exhibits, murals, Native American dances, and public guided tours
- Exclusive discounts at Indian Pueblo Store and Indian Pueblo Kitchen
- Exclusive exhibit previews and events, a volunteer recognition event, and annual holiday luncheon
- Exclusive monthly lectures about Pueblo art, history, and culture
- Access to the IPCC Library & Archives
Contact us today to get started as a volunteer!