Live Music • Drink Specials • All-you-can-eat Horno Baked Pizza & More!
• $10 Admission • Fri-Sat 6-9p
~ November ~
Sat 1st • Wagogo • Reggae
Fri 7th • Raven & The Sweet Potato Pie Band • Blues
Sat 8th • Rodney Bowe • R&B Funk Soul Jazz
Fri 14th • Chris Dracup • Blues
Sat 15th • Baracutanga • Latin Folk Fusion World
Fri 21st • Calle 66 • Contemporary Salsa
Sat 22nd • Chava Paid My Dues • Blues
Fri 28th • Todd Tijerina • Blues R&B Americana
Sat 29th • Entourage Jazz • Jazz
Fri 5th • DCN Project • R&B Funk Soul Jazz
Sat 6th • Los Primos • Authentic Mexican Folk
Fri 12h • Le Chat Lunatique • Filthy Mangy Gypsy Jazz
Fri 19th • Raven & The Sweet Potato Pie Band • Blues
Sat 20th • Last Call • Jazz R&B Blues
Fri 26th • Felix Y Los Gatos • Blues Rock Tejano Zydeco
Sat 27th • Shane Wallin • Soulful Americana
New Years Eve 31st • DCN Project • R&B Funk Soul Jazz
Our Native Fusion cuisine is inspired by the traditions and ingredients cultivated by our Pueblo ancestors. For 35 years, we’ve been THE destination for Albuquerque locals, and out-of-town visitors who seek a rich culinary experience and warm Pueblo hospitality. Located inside the beautiful Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, we are open daily forbreakfast, lunch and dinner and serve a fine selection of ales, wines & spirits. Small parties to large groups are welcome. 2401 12th St. NW Albuquerque, NM 87104 - Map
Hours: Mon - Thurs-8a-8:30p | Fri and Sat-8a-9p |
Sun- 8a-4p | (505) 724-3510
- 2,086 square foot main dining room
- 771 square foot private dining room on the second floor
- 1,000 square foot public dining room on the second floor
- 450 square feet of Additional outdoor seating on the second floor balcon0
- 1,200 square foot covered outside patio.
- All second floor areas feature unobstructed views of the Sandia Mountains.
- Total dining square feet: 5,507
- An horno is used to prepare fresh oven bread daily and seasonal specialties throughout the year.
- The restaurant features a two-story flagstone fireplace.