Live Music • Drink Specials • All-you-can-eat Horno Baked Pizza & More!
• $10 Admission • Fri-Sat 6-9p
~ April ~
Fri 17th • Last Cal
Sat 18th • DCN Project • R&B Funk Soul Jazz
Fri 24th • Calle 66 • Contemporary Salsa
Sat 25th • Memphis P-Tails Project • Blues
~ May ~
Fri 1st • Felix Y Los Gatos
Sat 2nd • Joanie & Combo Special
Thurs 7th • Innastate/Plateros
Fri 8th • Chris Dracupp
Sat 9th • Todd Tijerina
Thurs 14th • Last Call
Fri 15th • Nosotros
Sat May 16th • Wagogo • World Beat
Thurs May 21st • Le Chat Lunatique
Fri May 22nd • DCN Project
Sat May 23rd • Saudade (Brazilian Dance)
Thurs May 28th • Memphis P-Tails
Fri May 29th • Raven & The Sweet Potato Pie Band
Sat May 30th • Entourage Jazz
Our Native Fusion cuisine is inspired by the traditions and ingredients cultivated by our Pueblo ancestors. For 35 years, we’ve been THE destination for Albuquerque locals, and out-of-town visitors who seek a rich culinary experience and warm Pueblo hospitality. Located inside the beautiful Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, we are open daily forbreakfast, lunch and dinner and serve a fine selection of ales, wines & spirits. Small parties to large groups are welcome. 2401 12th St. NW Albuquerque, NM 87104 - Map
Hours: Mon - Thurs-8a-8:30p | Fri and Sat-8a-9p |
Sun- 8a-4p | (505) 724-3510
- 2,086 square foot main dining room
- 771 square foot private dining room on the second floor
- 1,000 square foot public dining room on the second floor
- 450 square feet of Additional outdoor seating on the second floor balcon0
- 1,200 square foot covered outside patio.
- All second floor areas feature unobstructed views of the Sandia Mountains.
- Total dining square feet: 5,507
- An horno is used to prepare fresh oven bread daily and seasonal specialties throughout the year.
- The restaurant features a two-story flagstone fireplace.